Brightspace Pulse (iPhone & Android)
- Brightspace Pulse can help you stay connected and on track with your courses. It gives you one easy view of course calendars, readings, assignments, evaluations, grades, and news.
MyHomework/Student Planner (iPhone & Android)
- MyHomework Student Planner will help you never miss another course, lecture or lab, track tasks and deadlines, plan homework, and arrange assignments. Syncs with calendar to help prevent scheduling two things at the same time.
My Study Life (iPhone & Android)
- My Study Life is a planner that stores your homework and exams. You can track your homework and assignments, and get notification reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Exam Countdown (iPhone)
- Exam Countdown allows you to keep track of your exam dates with a daily countdown. Set reminders in advance, and countdown until right before you take your exam.
Be Focused (iPhone) & Study Checker (Android)
- Be Focused and Study Checker allow you to keep track of how much time you spend on each task. Set up a list of tasks and a length of time for each. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task.
- Free hand drawings, sticky notes, and text with collaboration and sharing features.
Todoist (iPhone & Android)
- Manage tasks and projects anywhere with Todoist. At home. At school. At work. Online. Offline. And across 10+ platforms.
Finish (iPhone & Android)
- Finish claims to take advantage of how you normally think by being in your face when you need it, and in the background when you don’t. Tasks are automatically arranged by priority based on due dates.
Priority Matrix (iPhone & Android)
- This app is based on the Eisenhower matrix for prioritizing and managing tasks. It visually organizes your lists, agendas, and priorities by color and label. You can set start dates and target dates.
- A free app helps you figure out why you’re procrastinating and gives us the tools to overcome it.
- This app focuses on time management. Another way to break up tasks into small blocks.
Evernote (iPhone & Android)
- Evernote helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, and record voice reminders. This app helps you stay organized, saves your ideas, and improves your productivity. Sort your notes by subject and share with classmates.
Simple Outliner (iPhone) & WorkFlowy (Android & iPhone)
- Simple Outliner and WorkFlowy lets you organize notes, tasks, and projects, and create to-do lists for today, or track an entire project. The app includes an editor tool, which enables you to make quick changes to documents.
- inClass will help you organize your schedule and share your notes. It will help you keep track of your tasks by reminding you that one is due soon. inClass will help you take notes more efficiently with either video notes, audio notes, or photo notes. Once you start taking notes, inClass will know which class you are in.
Simplenote (iPhone & Android)
- App options include notes, lists, etc. that can be shared with others.
StudyBlue (iPhone & Android)
- StudyBlue allows you to create your own notes, study guides, quizzes, and flashcards, and then access them anywhere. Contact classmates directly from inside the app, allowing you to have discussions, ask questions, and share flashcards.
Flashcards (iPhone & Android)
- Flashcards allows you to create flashcards to study for any class or standardized test. This app feels like a real deck of flashcards and does not get in your way. You can also email your flashcard decks or share them using Dropbox.
Mindomo: Mind Mapping (iPhone & Android)
- Variety of cognitive mapping options to organize and share ideas.
Cram (iPhone & Android)
- App options include flashcard for multiple disciplines with quizzes.