Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have additional questions, contact the Tutoring Center at (618) 453-3387.
- What are Group Study Sessions?
- What are historically difficult courses?
- When do Group Study Sessions start?
- What occurs during a Group Study Session?
- What is the role of a Group Study Leader?
- Do students have to attend every Group Study Session?
- How often and how long are the Group Study Sessions?
- Do I have to pay to attend the Group Study Sessions?
- What if the days and times do not fit into my schedule, what should I do?
- I missed class. Can I just attend the Group Study Session?
- Are Group Study Sessions available during the summer?
- Are Group Study Sessions available for graduate-level courses?